Quote van Pyrouniverse
This contest is scheduled to start February 1st, this is when the next Finale release is expected which will include the Dominator product, stay tuned for updates and links to go live! You must have either the $50.00 consumer, or the $199.00 pro versions of Finale to access the Dominator product.
Dominator Fireworks is happy to announce that the first batch of product has been simulated in the Finale Fireworks program.
To kick off the release, we want to offer The Dominator Spring Showdown Contest, with a Prize of $500.00 in Dominator product. Product will be shipped free to legal states, GLASS, the PGI, or available for pick-up at participating dealers nationwide.
The initial batch of products is limited, however we have plans to include most consumer cakes and shells and all of the 1.4g Pro line in Finale as well. The Spring Showdown contest will end April 15th and will lead into a second contest starting May 1st with more products available. The second contest will be larger and the winner's show will be sponsored to be fired in the Unlimited Class C Competition at the PGI. Participation in the Spring Showdown contest will be an added bonus to the judging of the second contest, so we encourage you to enter into both.
Spring Showdown Contest Rules:
- 4 minute maximum runtime. 500 ques max.
- Music or not, your choice.
- Must use currently simulated Dominator product only. The product is being made available in both the pro and consumer versions, We will allow the break apart cakes feature to be used.
- Must be 18 or older, or have a parent we can contact.
- You can enter your show at anytime up until April 15th, at which time it will be closed and we will review all shows. But entering earlier will get you more votes!
- To officially enter the contest, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a link to your show, or letting me know it has been saved to the shows tab in Finale, and under what username. If you have video capturing software you may upload it to you tube and post here as well.
- Be sure to include your name, screen name, and an email address and phone number you can be reached at.
- The winner will be announced April 30th to allow plenty of time to get you your prize for the 4th 2010. A winner will be chosen based on popular vote and a judging panel.
If you do not have Finale Fireworks scripting software and want to participate, you can click this link... Finale Fireworks